Thursday, June 15, 2017

Take the BRC/Sharetrails.org Challenge this Summer - JOIN or DONATE TODAY


As many of you are gearing up to enjoy various summer OHV activities (both casual and permitted), I want reach out to those of you who are not members of BRC/Sharetrails.org or those of you who have not made a donation this year.

Many of you who are on my email list are BRC members and generous donors who support the sport.  However, for those of you who want to help support BRC’s grassroots, legislative, administrative, or legal efforts please JOIN or DONATE today.  This is the only time this summer that I will ping you on this subject.

I can’t stress strongly enough the importance of having you support our efforts to keep trails open for OHV recreation. 

I would not ask you to do anything that I would not do, so since I can’t JOIN BRC (I am already a member), I made a donation today… it is simple to take the challenge by clicking on the link below and either JOIN or DONATE.  There are various donation accounts for your selection.

TAKE THE JOIN OR DONATE CHALLENGE HERE

I hope to see many of you out on the trail this summer!

Thanks,

Don Amador
Western Representative
BlueRibbon Coalition/Sharetrails.org




No comments:

Post a Comment