Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving is a State of Mind


I believe that “Thanksgiving” is a state of mind.  Sure, a lot of us are experiencing some trying times in our personal lives, but that is the way it is and always has been.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I hope that we reflect on, and draw inspiration from, those people in our lives and our experiences (on the trail, at work, and at home) that have helped shape who we are.

Thanks to all of my friends, family, colleagues, and even detractors who have helped shape who I am.  Your impact on my life is a highly valued treasure that cannot be bought at any price.  And for that, I am truly thankful.   Thanksgiving Day is a reminder that we should be thankful for every day that we are blessed to interact with those people and activities that influence our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment